The skin is our most important organ.
Activate the self-healing powers of the skin with Sanakin®.
What exactly belongs to dermatology
Malignant melanomas on the skin
- Micrographically, histologically controlled excision and plastic defect reconstruction
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy with dye and radionuclide labeling
- lymph node sonography
- Chemotherapy and immunotherapy
- Surgery of benign and malignant skin tumors
- Surface Surgery (Dermabrasion, Shaving, Laser)
- Condylomata acuminata
- Plastic and corrective surgery (eg axillary suction, liposuction)
- Stripping and Crossectomy of the V. saphena magna, parva
- Endoluminal varicosurgery with radiofrequency
- Split skin transplantation in ulcus cruris
Severe allergic and pseudoallergic reactions of the skin and mucous membranes
- drug allergy
- Food allergy
- Allergic and toxic contact eczema
- Acute and chronic urticaria
- Quincke edema, angioedema
Specific immunotherapy with cardiovascular monitoring
- Ultra-rush hyposensitization in Hymenopteran allergy
Diagnostic provocation testing under cardiac, circulatory monitoring
- Intolerance to medication
- Intolerance to food
- Incompatibility with food additives
- Incompatibility with other agents
Blistering skin diseases / autoimmune diseases
- Cutaneous / Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Dermatomyositis
- Pemphigus-, Pemphigoidkrankheiten
Possible applications with the help of Sanakin®:
Potential areas of application
• Mild neurodermatitis
• Scar treatment
• Inflammations on the skin
The body’s own immune proteins have a causal and effective impact!
Application of Sanakin® in dermatology
In contrast to passive substances botulinum toxin (Botox) and hyaluronic acid, an endogenous serum is used actively. By using the innovative medical device Sanakin®, the treating physician uses an endogenous serum, which has few side effects and is completely natural.
The aesthetic areas of application are the skin, the face, the neck and the décolleté area, by injecting the wrinkles. For more uses, please contact your attending physician.