SANAKIN IN GYNAECOLOGY
The body’s own treatment of inflammatory processes and a support for artificial insemination
With the help of the Sanakin® technology a serum produced naturally in the patient’s blood can be extracted — we call it ACRS (Autologous Cytokine Rich Serum). This serum contains high concentrations of the body’s own messenger substances to inhibit inflammation and regenerate tissue. The Sanakin® technology can be used in the field of artificial insemination and also for numerous diseases in the field of gynaecology.
- Natural messenger substances
It cannot be overdosed and the frequency of use is unlimited. Due to the natural, completely autologous composition of the serum, it is well absorbed by the body.
- Without artificial additives
It is a completely natural and tested technology. The serum produced by the doctor is obtained from the patient’s own blood, contains no additives and is therefore very well accepted by the body.
- Supports self-healing powers
The serum obtained with the help of the Sanakin® technology positively supports various processes in the body.
What is the Sanakin® technology and how does it work?
Sanakin® is a special technology with the help of which the attending physician produces an autologous cytokine-rich serum (ACRS). The serum is obtained from the blood of the patient. This enables various therapies to be carried out in different specialist areas: orthopedics, dermatology, dentistry, and of course in the field of gynaecology.
In order to ensure a high level of tolerability, no artificial additives are used at all. Purely autologous substances enter the patient’s body: Multiplied positive interleukins and growth factors can act specifically where they are needed. The messenger substances in the serum can decisively intervene in the pain cascade, regulate it and then trigger regeneration.
Application of the Sanakin® technology in fertilization
In Europe, fewer and fewer children are being born. This is not only because families want fewer children today and later, but also because fertility is declining among men and women in Europe and the USA. Increasing fertility in a natural way is the first step towards fulfilling the desire to have children.
How can ACRS help with female infertility?
ACRS as part of insemination and in vitro fertilisation (IVF)
More recently, doctors have begun using ACRS as “ovarian rejuvenation therapy” to help women overcome premature menopause and low ovarian reserves. In the same way that ACRS stimulates tissue growth in injuries, it can stimulate egg production in a woman’s ovaries.
Doctors suspect that in vitro fertilization (IVF) failure is often caused by the uterus rather than the embryo. Through its regenerative effect, ACRS can help infertile women who have scars from miscarriages or thin uterine lining: ACRS can stimulate the development of new tissue so that the lining of the uterus becomes thicker in women with thin uterine lining. In this way, the success rate of IVF treatments can be increased.
Assisted reproduction is a dynamic field of science that is developing almost daily. The help of science does not necessarily involve the use of highly technical external resources! The approach of the Sanakin® technology is purely autologous and is based on the targeted use of the body’s own regenerative powers.
Sanakin® technology — possible indications in gynaecology
ACRS contains in concentrated form autologous messenger substances for inflammation inhibition and tissue regeneration. These are possible indications in the field of gynaecology for the use of Sanakin® Technology:
- Kolpitis (inflammation of the vagina)
- Gonorrhoea (inflammation of the mucous membranes)
- Cervicitis (inflammation of the cervix)
- Vulvitis (inflammation of the external genitals)
- Vulvovaginitis (inflammation of the vulva and vagina)
- Vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina)
- Bartholinitis (inflammation of the Bartholin gland)
- Salpingitis (inflammation of the fallopian tube)
- Endometriosis / endometritis (inflammation of the uterine mucosa)
- Adnexitis (inflammation of the fallopian tubes and ovaries)
- Folliculitis (inflammation of hair follicles) Behcet’s syndrome (dermatosis caused by inflammation of vessels)
- Intertrigo (inflammation of the skin due to the rubbing of the skin against each other)
Advantages of the treatment with the Sanakin® technology
- natural and safe procedure
- support of the body’s own regenerative powers
- good tolerability
- no overdose possible
- unlimited therapy duration
- improvement of the quality of life
- uncomplicated handling
- fast application possibility
- individual treatment by the doctor